You may notice that the header now says, ChuckWarnock.com instead of Confessions of a Small-Church Pastor. I hope this change will make the blog easier to find.
Here’s the skinny:
- When I won Outreach magazine’s blog contest in 2006, they picked the name, set up the header and turned the blog over to me.
- The blog name was not the same as the URL, leading to some confusion at the outset.
- The blog URL was and is https://chuckwarnockblog.wordpress.com — not easy to remember.
- I didn’t want to change the URL or the feed, but I did want to make the site more accessible.
- I bought chuckwarnock.com, pointed it to my blog address, and everything is fine.
DO NOT change your feed reader, because it is the same. No need to change anything.
I realize that this is pretty close to shameless self-promotion, but the tagline still reads “Confessions of a Small-Church Pastor” and we’ll still be talking about small church issues here.
I just wanted you to know what happened and why, and hope you’ll stick around for more small church stuff. Now all you have to remember is ChuckWarnock.com.
Of course, Warnock is not the easiest name to remember or spell, but it’s the only one I have! Thanks for sticking around. -Chuck