NewChurchReport.com gathers the best of blogs, news services, and articles about church from around the internet.
Scott Linklater, the creator of New Church Report, handed the site over to me a couple of weeks ago. With the help of Nathan White, we’ve made some changes to enhance the content on the site, but we have kept many of the sources that Scott used.
New features at NewChurchReport.com include:
- Spotlight. An outstanding article positioned at the top of the site that will change daily. I select this article each day.
- News. This column aggregates the best and broadest church news possible. Please suggest other church news sites you’d like to see posted here.
- Featured. These posts are top-drawer ideas and inspiration from technical experts, the business world, church leaders, and other outstanding ministry personalities. I hand-select each post each day to pick the best-of-the-best church stuff out there.
- Blogs. Guest bloggers are featured in the right-hand column everyday discussing everything from theology to outreach techniques to personal opinions. These bloggers are real people in real ministry with helpful things to say. I pull from the same list Scott did, with some new additions. I welcome additional blog suggestions for this feature.
- Feed. Nathan has installed an RSS feed, so you can read NewChurchReport.com in your feedreader now. We still have an issue with Google Chrome, but the feed works in IE7 and Firefox.
NewChurchReport.com is a one-stop source for the latest in church news, ideas, inspiration, and opinions. Let me know how we can make it better. Of course, I’m still here most every day writing about small church ministry, too.