Ran across some helpful stuff you might like —
- Tim Bednar has a cool blog on using tech stuff in practical ways in ministry.
- For those into charts, Kevin Kelly has the mother of all charts.
- Church of the Customer blog has new data on WOM (word-of-mouth) as the best marketing platform.
- If you’re wondering what an emergent gathering looks like, Paul Soupiset has some pix here. More from Daley Hake here.
- The always-good Seth Godin has an interesting post about choices people have.
- If you like jazz, Robert Gelinas has a great blog, Reflections of a Jazz Theologian.
That’s it for today. Peace.